Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fall Into June

I have been "treasure hunting"!!
I wanted to share a few of the wonderful goodies I have picked up lately...
Today I am going to share a few "fall" things...
Do you love Turkeys??

I do....there is just something about having turkeys out in November...
I found this covered dish turkey and the turkey planter at a sale...

I was in heaven...

and look at the 2 leaf dishes...

why would you get rid of those (but I am glad they did)...
Have a few more things to share tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Trace4J said...

Love those turkeys!
Great find.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Chriss America Real said...

Oh you are a girl after my own heart! I love fall, it is my favorite time of year, I decorate the house from top to bottom! I love your turkey's & plates!

Hugs,

Chriss

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Fall and all the Fall colors are my fav.... these are a real treasures to find both the Turkeys and the leave plates.... and in Beautiful condition too....
Way to go Girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE turkeys and I have to laugh because one year I brought home a great big colorful turkey and my husband just could not understand why I wanted a turkey in the middle of the dining room table lol!! He's in the closet and I need to bring him out this year! You found some treasures!!