Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Garden Is Blooming

Since it has been months (Aug 2010) since I have posted, I decided I had better get this blog going again
I spend all my time on my other blog and neglect this one terribly.
To start things off
 I thought I would share a few of my garden photo's
we have had so much rain that when I trimmed off my Iris, the water just poured out
I had tons of poppy heads, but between the rain and the high heat, they did not perform their ususal "show".




I love my gardens and spend every morning walking thru with my coffee
just enjoying the beginning of the day...hope you enjoy it, too!

8 comments:

Evette K. said...

Oh how refreshing that was to walk with u thru your beautiful garden! I can almost smell the fresh air and flower scents. Thank you for sharing these pictures. Wow!!

Benzi said...

I love looking at your beautiful garden. Wow! Your poppies are divine, as are all the flowers. What a treat to view!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Thank you for your kind commetns on Wed, it made this newbie blogger feel much better about the whole thing! I adore your garden, that gorgeous country look with flowers everywhere. You've obviously got green fingers!! I also covet the blue glass plate and pottery - that is my absolute favourite colour! xx

Curt in Indy said...

Just missing you and your great projects. Wanted to you to know I was thinking about you! Hugs, Curt

Gayle Price said...

Hi Diane, your garden looks amazing !! So lush and green, aren't you having your summer at the moment ? Your flower photos are beautiful....I love Irises and that yellow one is gorgeous. I love gardens but I am lazy when it comes to working in them. Fortunately my husband loves gardening so he does all the work and get all the benefits. ha.xx

Sarn said...

WOW - what an amazing and lush looking garden. No wonder you wander through it each morning. Lucky you!

Fantastic flower pictures too.

Hugs, Sandra

Viv said...

Fab pics ,lovely garden too :O) Viv xx

Trace4J said...

YOUR GARDENS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com